Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innacurate sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys I'm sick of been fobbed off from fitbit regarding my innacurate sleep record. I've currently got the versa and before that had the blaze and have always had the same problem. I keep doing everything that they suggest but it doesn't change anything and they won't issue a refund for a purchase after 45 days but the watch is not fit for purpose. It frustrates me because I feel like they re just making excuses. Have you guys had any joy with anything? I feel like I've exhausted every idea.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Loubyjw Hi and Welcome - not sure if I can add anything but - what are the issues with the sleep record for your versa - you may have already been asked to perform some of the suggestions but am I to assume that you rely on the auto sleep and not manual start - is your wrist band tight/loose enough - not having a versa myself not sure how it operates - if you search on the versa forum for sleep inaccuracies or inputs with ref to sleep it may provide some more solutions with the device side of things if that is the issue,

sorry could not be of more assistance at this time - you might also want to refer back to customer support and if the original date you reported was within time scale they still maybe able to assist you may need to try and get them to pass you on to another member of the team (complaints or marketing)

I am not trained in law so cannot guarantee any advice on this but might still come under warrantee for a replacement if it is the device at fault - the 45 day is just the right to refuse purchase - might be worth a more indepth  read on the warrantee side of things as this normally runs for 12 month (note it will not be a refund) but they may be able to provide other options

if it is the App that's at fault I believe an update has recently been released so you might want to try to clear cache and data from the app - uninstall and restart phone - then re-install the app

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes