Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic doesn't sync data into MyFitnessPal app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit app linked to MFP but does not sync data for exercise a cross to MFP app. Really frustrating any help appreciated - I have deleted and reinstalled MFP

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MJPower4. Welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for troubleshooting the syncing issues between your Ionic and MyFitnessPal app. Nice way to start! Since both accounts aren't communicating correctly, I'd recommend to re-link them by doing the following:

1. Open a browser and go to fitbit.com dashboard.
  2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
  3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
  4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
  5. You can then connect the two accounts by going to this link.

Make sure your Ionic is syncing with the Fitbit app, so the information can transfer to MyFitnessPal and you can track your progress.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer

Absolutely brilliant and now all sorted again 

Many thanks for the help 👍👍

Best Answer

Hi @MJPower4. Hope you're doing well.

That's fantastic news! You're welcome and I'm glad everything is working between your Ionic and MyFitnessPal. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

By the way, if my post was helpful to your inquiry, choose it as "the Best Answer" to help other friends that might be having similar issues.

Happy stepping! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes