Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not getting notifications from Galaxy Note 9

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There have been a lot of messages with issues of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 not syncing to calls, emails, nor text messages. Why would the Note 10 work and not Note 9, skipping a version doesn't make sense. So if you can"t find a time limit on resolving the issue, then the company should replace our devices with a device that would work with Note9. This is bad for the company and might cause backlash of customers seeking other companies to give us what we thought Fitbit will do. This is bad.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @ITNURSE

As you mentioned, this is happening because the Note 9 is not part of the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Some users of unsupported devices have mentioned that following these steps helps with the syncing and these help for the notifications.

If none of the above works, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

I would like to mention that a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phone has not been released as of writing this post. There is a Note 10.1 showing on the supported devices but that refers to a Tablet released some years ago. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, I follow the directions and it works.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @ITNURSE.

Great news! Thanks for giving them a shot and letting us know that everything is working now.

Be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards if you have the time. Lots of topics to talk about with other users in there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes