Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This has been on going for months that I dont get my notifications on my watch, no text, phone calls, emails. I have removed my watch from Fitbit app and reattached. I have removed the bluetooth and reattached. I have cleared the caches. Checked the Fitbit app and it's on 3.0 version. The watch is synching with my phone so I know they are connected but I dont know why I dont get notifications??? Need help maybe changing brands if I cant get this fixed permanently!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Shan31mc, welcome to the Community.

Thanks for letting me know about your Ionic, as well for the steps that you've tried so far. I see where are you coming from, and I'm sorry that you've gone through this experience. Just to confirm, please verify that the notifications are enabled on your Ionic by holding the left button for a few seconds. Also, may I know your phone's model and Android version?

Although you've tried some steps, I'd recommend to try the following in the given order:

1. Remove the Ionic from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Reboot your phone and restart your Ionic.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and sync.
  5. Tap on the Account icon > Ionic > Notifications and adjust them.

Give it a try and let me know.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Shan31mc, welcome to the Community.

Thanks for letting me know about your Ionic, as well for the steps that you've tried so far. I see where are you coming from, and I'm sorry that you've gone through this experience. Just to confirm, please verify that the notifications are enabled on your Ionic by holding the left button for a few seconds. Also, may I know your phone's model and Android version?

Although you've tried some steps, I'd recommend to try the following in the given order:

1. Remove the Ionic from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Reboot your phone and restart your Ionic.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and sync.
  5. Tap on the Account icon > Ionic > Notifications and adjust them.

Give it a try and let me know.

Best Answer

Thank you! That worked so far so thank you for your help!:smileyvery-happy😁

Best Answer

Hi @Shan31mc, welcome back! I'm sorry for my delayed response.

Thanks for keeping me posted. I'm glad to hear that the steps worked on your Ionic, this is definitely great news! I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussion Board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes