Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not receiving notifications on my Ionic.  I have a Galaxy s8+ phone and the notifications stopped. I have tried sending a test call notification and that works. I have tried stopping the app, clearing the cache. Restarting the phone. Uninstalling the app and adding it back. , restarting the watch and the phone multiple times to no resolution. Any ideas???

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Ecbe.

Thank you for sharing all the steps that you have tried to get the text notifications to work.

While you have tried some of the steps that are included, please try to go through everything listed in this help article. You will see some steps that you did not mention and maybe have not tried so please give them a shot. They should get everything working correctly.

Keep me posted on how it goes or if there are any other questions on the matter.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I performed all steps to no avail. I force quit the app, reset bluetooth, restarted the Fitbit, refreshed notifications, and setup notifications again

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not solved. I tried all the items on the list. I am now receiving email and calls but still not receiving text notifications. Any new ideas

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help me my Ionic on dashboard indicates ( unlock with your phone ) I can't remember the password please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ecbe and @Twijukye2014.

@Ecbe Thanks for trying all of the steps that I recommended. 

@Twijukye2014  In this case you can click here to read instructions on how to unlock the Ionic with your phone.

@Ecbe I'm glad to read that call and email notifications are coming through. In regards to the text notifications, what text app are you trying to get notifications from?

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes