Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync to my galaxy S8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My watch stopped syncing mid Sep. I was able to trouble shoot and I got it to synced once on the 29th now it is 5 days later and it still won't sync. I have turned on and off the blue tooth, I have restarted my watch, I have uninstalled and re installed the app, I have unpaired my watch and cant repair it through the app, I have checked that my watch is connected to the wifi, I have turned off the wifi and turned it back on, and I unpaired my watch to my phone and repaired it to my phone. When none of that worked I tried it all again still no success. What do I do now?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Mdlynn12.

Thanks for trying all of those steps to get your Fitbit to sync before posting in here.

It could be that the connection between the two devices was corrupted in some way. Let's try to start the connection from scratch. Go into the Bluetooth settings of your S8 and look for your Fitbit in there. After that, remove your Fitbit from the paired devices list. Once it is gone, try to run the setup process once again as if it was a brand new device.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes