Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic won't sync with Samsung Galaxy S8+

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Ionic for 2 months and have periodically had issues with it syncing w/my Samsung S8+ phone but it always did eventually. Today it won't sync at all. I've tried turning BT off/on &  turned my phone off/on but nothing works. This is frustrating and I'd like to be able to use it after I paid so much for it. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Looks as if my watch was able to reconnect again after resetting the watch to factory settings and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have a galaxy S8 that has lost its connection  with my ionic and is frustrating. What do I need to do to get it synced again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a galaxy S9 and since Sunday it happens the same to me, my phone won´t find the charge 2, deleted app, reinstalled, Bluetooth etc and nothing seems to work, please help!! It´s very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Somehow my husband got my Ionic to sync again. Reset my phone, uninstalled app and made sure notifications was turned on. So far so good. 🤞🤞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks as if my watch was able to reconnect again after resetting the watch to factory settings and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 

Best Answer