Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Android Fitbit app communicating more than usual?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the Android fitbit app communicating more than usual?
Currently, my fitbit app is communicating more than usual. It started around January, and in February, the fitbit app did the most mobile communication.

January: 6.66 GB
Screenshot_20240302-164100.jpeg
February: 9.57GB
Screenshot_20240302-164108.jpeg

The version of the fitbit app is 4.11.
Android OS is 14.
It is already linked to Health Connect.

Currently I do not know if this communication is caused by the OS or the fitbit app.
If anyone else is experiencing similar issues, I would be happy to share the information.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@opty , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message and information. Our team has been informed and they are looking into this. I'll be updating the thread you linked on your last post, should we receive further information. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I found the following post, which I would like to share with you.
I will delete the app for now and try to install it again.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/High-mobile-data-usage-of-the-Fitbit-app/m-p/5546748#M17...

Best Answer

@opty , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message and information. Our team has been informed and they are looking into this. I'll be updating the thread you linked on your last post, should we receive further information. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer