Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue syncing Multiple devices - Flex 2 steps shown in challenge but not on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 3 and Flex 2 connected to my app,   on Monday I used the flex 2 for a few hours and registered over 10,000 steps. I switched to my charge 3 later in the day and registered another 15,000 steps. My weekly challenged used the steps from my Flex 2 but not the charge 3 for that day and my dashboard only shows the charge 3 steps. 

I did sync at the end of the day,  and have been syncing ever since but the number of steps for Monday hasn't increased.  I'd appreciate any assistance to rectify this issue.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Did you sync before switching from Flex 2 to Charge 3?  You should always sync right before switching.  Otherwise the Flex 2 data is just on your tracker and hasn't gotten to the Fitbit database.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, I didn't sync before switching. 

Is there anyway to now get the data from the flex 2 to show up? There is a gap in the graph where it should be

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure.  I suggest sync with other device, then switch back to Flex 2 and sync with it - but not sure if that will fix it.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes