Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues to sync multiple trackers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is it so difficult to sync Zip and charge 2. I have both I use. For example last Syn on the Zip Monday this week. Only have both because Charge 2 battery life is about 24 hours rubbish!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Eppsy, nice to have you here, I saw this is your second post, but you haven't received a proper welcome to our Fitbit Community!

I would like to know more details about the issue you are experiencing. Are your trackers not syncing or they are losing data when it syncs one over the other? Tell me what is the behavior of your tracker when you try to sync your information.

If you are experiencing syncing issues, perhaps the following post might give you some extra help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

About the battery issue you mentioned, I wonder if you have tried any troubleshooting suggestion to improve the battery life of your tracker?

I recommend cleaning the charging contacts on the back of your tracker. Over time the contacts can accumulate dirt and debris that prevents them for taking a good charge. Use a toothpick or toothbrush to clean the charging contacts; do not scrape them with anything metal because this can damage the plating and result in corrosion.

Perhaps the USB outlet is faulty or the tracker isn’t connected securely to the charging cable. Check the alignment and try reconnecting your tracker to the charging cable or try a different port if the issue is the USB outlet.

See you later and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes