Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with food logging and sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I forgot to log my food yesterday and tried to log but it adds the food to today instead. Then when I tried to log today's food it logged it as yesterdays and the other days I missed. I am completely confused. 

The app is up to date as of this morning 28th of July and I have deleted it and reinstalled but still no luck.

And my sleep is not correct either as it is saying I have the exact same amount of sleep on the apps main screen but when I go into sleep it reflects the correct sleep. 

Help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Carliqua1

Thanks for reaching out about this.

You are talking about the calories and the sleep showing on the main screen of the app, right? In this case only the main tile, the one at the top, changes with the days. The other tiles will only reflect today's information until you actually tap on them and go into that section of the app.

As for the food being logged on the wrong day, please try to go into the food page of the app and log the food there, it should let you log it into the correct day.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes