Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 not syncing with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I finally purchased the fitbit blaze yesterday that I have been diligently saving for and I am unable to get my phone to sync. I have the LG G5 and it is not a device that is supported.  I read a forum that was dated over a year ago where others were having similar problems and I'm surprised that the LG G5 still has not been added to the list of supported devices even after a year has passed. Does anyone have any advice before I return mine and go with another brand? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Gpeeples13, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! Yes you are correct this mobile phone is not listed as a compatible device and I can understand your feedback. However when a device is not listed, either still is under test or it is not compatible at all. This information is unknown even for us as moderators; but it would not hurt to try the suggestions of the following post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Despite this is not the best solution I suggest setting up and syncing using a computer as alternative. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for future updates!

As an additional, this morning I saw @Zerendipity kindly shared a workaround to sync a Blaze with an LG G6 here. In this case, I want to be clear this is just a workaround and it is possible it works or it doesn't, having in mind this is for a different model of device.

See you later and let me know if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a known reason why this happens?  My G5 "finds" the device every time I try to sync it, but it just doesn't connect.  Somehow, it synced once, but I cannot replicate the process.

Best Answer
0 Votes