Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR and Galaxy 9s

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought a galaxy 9s and I can sync with my Alta HR but cannot get notifications of text messages or phone calls on it.  Any idea when this will be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Crafty47.

Congratulations on your new phone! 

At the moment the Galaxy S9 is not on the compatibility list, this means that we can't guarantee that all of the features will work 100% of the time.

Having said that, as long as it fulfills the minimum requirements to sync, Android 4.4 or higher and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that the notifications will work correctly.

Some users have found that following these steps helps them to get phones not on the list to work. Please know that our team is aware of the need to add more devices and testing on some models is still pending

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't find a push notification in the Fitbit app for text or phone calls. I know it was there on my galaxy 6S. So i have to believe that it is not supported on the 9S. Glad I ordered a samsung gear 2 watch. 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Crafty47.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Could you please clarify on the situation?

As I mentioned above, the S9 is not currently on the compatible devices list and as such, there are some issues that can happen. You can follow the troubleshooting steps I shared and some users have found that they do help for devices that are not on the list, but we cannot guarantee that they will.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes