Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG K4 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a new phone, and was looking to buy a fitbit tracker.

Looking at the drop down boxes, I can't find one that will sync to it?

Can anyone help

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@andyc1876, the LG K4 is not yet on the Fitbit compatible devices list of phones that have been tested to be fully compatible with Fitbit devices.  It may work, but lose some functionality such as Notifications, etc., but it has not been tested yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

thanks for replying. does that mean that NO fitbit tracker will work with my phone? im not bothered about notifications, just something that will sync my steps to the fitbit app on my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

My advice would be to be very wary about buying any Fitbit unless you have confirmation that it's compatible. I have recently bought a Huawei P9 Lite which  has been out for well over a year and is a best selling model. There's still no prospect of a firmware update to allow me to pair my Flex 2. There are huge numbers of unhappy customers with similar issues. Fitbit expect me to sync with my laptop which doesn't work when you're out for a walk. I wish I could be more optimistic but of 52 Android phones on Carphone Warehouse last week, only 4 were compatible- the most expensive Samsung devices! 

Best Answer
0 Votes