Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 3 not syncing..?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased the flex 2 and I currently have an LG Stylo 3. The tracker had synced upon connecting and setup of the device but i can't seem to manually sync ever since. It's been about two hours. Is it because it isn't compatible or am I just being an idiot? And yes, I have location and Bluetooth on

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Rayanotriah, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! In this case we have to consider the LG Stylo 3 is not listed as a compatible device. Despite this doesn't mean it won't work at all, we cannot guarantee the behavior of the app or the tracker in relation to its functionality.

However, it would not hurt to try the recommendations from the following thread: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this). It might give you some extra help to get you back on track.

If your device isn't listed, you can check this link at a later date to see if device support has been added. If the previous suggestions didn't work, despite I know is not the best solution, I suggest setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
19 REPLIES 19

Hello there @Rayanotriah, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! In this case we have to consider the LG Stylo 3 is not listed as a compatible device. Despite this doesn't mean it won't work at all, we cannot guarantee the behavior of the app or the tracker in relation to its functionality.

However, it would not hurt to try the recommendations from the following thread: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this). It might give you some extra help to get you back on track.

If your device isn't listed, you can check this link at a later date to see if device support has been added. If the previous suggestions didn't work, despite I know is not the best solution, I suggest setting up and syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for updates!

See you later and hope this helps.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been several years since the LG stylo 3 has been on the market is FITBIT ever going to be compatible with it.   Are any of the fitbit trackers compatible? 

Best Answer

Did you ever find a tracker that is compatible with your LG Stylo 3 Plus? I just tried the Alta, and it is not working either. Just wondering if another device would work.

Best Answer

My Fit bit worked fine with the old Stylo..but not with my Stylo 3 plus..it worked for about a week..guess I'll ditch the Fit bit and get a duff brand

Best Answer

I agree. Bought a Letscom for a fraction of the price. But at least it works with the LG.

Best Answer

Can you tell me the model # and where you got it please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought this on Amazon for $30. Here is the info! Worked great for me.

Fitness Tracker HR, Letscom Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, IP67 Waterproof Smart Band, Step Counter Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0779SKCXW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_vbESAb0XC72PZ

Best Answer

Thank you..I was looking at these and had asked if they worked with my phone but the company wasn't very helpful..the fit fit does work sometimes

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Roberto, 

I'm sorry to be negative, but this is a garbage solution. Check back and maybe it will be supported later? 

I'm so frustrated! I haven't been able to sync it. I went with Fitbit instead of some of the cheaper trackers because I thought buying a known brand would be a safe bet and I wanted something more accurate then Google fit on my phone.

I was delighted when I bought it! I considered it a splurge. Afterall, as I just said, I have a free app on my phone that does essentially the same thing! I don't actually need this item! But it lights up and it's so sleek! And it'll be more accurate during my excercisese. And it was well reviewed!

In all of the reviews I never saw a warning about compatibility issues. There was no "unsupported devices" tabs on the website. I never saw warning online or in the store of "hey, before you go buy this, make sure it works with your phone!" I've never even heard it could be an issue, I never considered it as a possibility.

Saying "just check it on a computer!" Isn't helpful. I have a small computer with me all the time called my phone!

I know this isn't your fault, and it's out of your control but I feel so stupid for buying this $60 piece of rubber and wiring that "technically" works If I just get a new phone. Or "technically" works if I stop to find a computer to check what my exact progress is. Or "technically" works, just not as well as that free app I already have on my phone. I'm so disappointed in this item and I'm sorry that you have to read about it Roberto but this seems to be the easiest way through the sites interface to shout into the void. 

Best Answer

Hi there @ccostello, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and rest assure you are not offending me. My apologies for the late response and I understand your feedback, your are free to share your opinion while is in the frame of being constructive and keep a friendly environment in our Community.

Rest assure your feedback is what it helps us to improve the Fitbit experience. I know the recommendation to check the list later is not the best solution. The reason of this, is because as moderators, we do not have a timeframe of when a device is going to be listed as compatible.

Also, when a device is not among our compatible devices, doesn't mean it won't work. Is just we cannot guarantee all the features are going to work as is expected, since the app is not optimize to work with the device in question. I'm not sure if the review mention this as you brought to my attention, but we have this in our help article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker? 

Please, don't take this as if I were debating your point of view. I'm just sharing this details for you to review in case you want to learn more about this subject.

If more information arise regarding this mobile device, I will let you know.

Best Answer

LG Stylo will now fuction4me ¿Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

LG Aristo 2 not listed by fitbit FUNCTIONS

LG Stylo 3 not listed by fitbit NO function

Best Answer
0 Votes
Are you getting your text messages and calls? That was my problem.

Sent from MailDroid
Best Answer
0 Votes
no txt notification, no call notifications
Best Answer
0 Votes

And while you're at it PLEASE add the LG7Thinq. I too am having the same exact issue(worked initially, crapped out the next day) and I adore my Fitbit Flexb and need it. 

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess not. I now can keep my fitbit versa, and buy a new phone, or swap from the versa to any generic brand. Thanks fitbit. (But, seriously. How hard can it be. Everything else connects over Bluetooth with ZERO problems. Why can't my watch?)

Best Answer
0 Votes

My GF bought us both verses. Not cheap products. Now I can either get a new phone or return them. Guess which one will happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Over a year later. Guew what still downt work with my phone. 

Suppose fitbit is trying to go full apple. Expect "Only works with Fitbit Brand phones" in the next 4 years.

Best Answer
0 Votes

*copy paste* "We cant be bothered to make our product work for your phone. We're not sorry. Please buy a new phone, our programmers are busy. Or buy a generic product for 1/2 (or less) the price, from a company that cares about their users. This problem has been "solved". Goodbye.

But, please buy a different product. Really. We dont know how to Bluetooth."

Best Answer
0 Votes