Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Firmware update not showing on Alta

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. Both me and my wife have an Alta. Her fitbit dashboard on her android phone gave am option to update the firmware. My fitbit app on my Android is up to date but isn't offering the firmware update. The alta is fully charged. My firmware on my alta is different to my wifes who now has the most up date version. Any way I can force it to update? 

Moderator's edit: Edited subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

Firmware is always released in stages. You will get it at some point in time. Just be patience

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

Firmware is always released in stages. You will get it at some point in time. Just be patience

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hello there, @Johnbanks@WendyB! It is nice to see you around here. As our good friend said, the update will pop up on its own eventually. Another way to do this is to go to the Fitbit Connect software using a computer and then clicking on the option that says "Check for device update", as shown in the image below. FITBIT CONNECT.png

We really hope that join us at the Discussion boards, there are a lot of interesting topics! 

Let us know if you have more questions. 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer