Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Charge HR with multiple devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I allowed the battery on my Charge HR to die completely for several days. When I eventually charged it up again it wouldn't sync to my fitbit app (samsung galaxy S5) anymore. I have already tried:

1. turning Bluetooth on and off

2. updating fitbit app

3. restarting phone

4. going through requirements on fitbit.com

5. deleting and adding the Charge HR again to my online profile and through fitbit app

6. turning Charge HR off then on again

7. doing a hard factory reset of Charge HR(which was successful in that 0:00 displayed on the screen)

8. tried pairing the Charge HR to another device (brand new Samsung tablet)

9. checked that phone firmware was up to date

10. made sure that fitbit was added to location permissions.

Neither of the devices could recognize the fitbit so I'm guessing it's a problem with the fitbit and not my phone or tablet. The fitbit was also changed and on when I performed all of these actions.

Thanks!

Bex

Any help would  be appreciated, I'd hate to chuck a device that looks like it should be working perfectly.

Moderator's edit: Format & edited subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@mirabex, this sounds like you are experiencing a Bluetooth conflict. Ensure that Bluetooth is turned off on all the devices except for the Samsung phone you are trying to add the Charge HR back to, then use the app Account screen to Set Up a Device to re-add it to your phone.

Best Answer

Hey, hey, @mirabex@USAF-Larry! Thanks for being part of the family. Hmmm...I would also think that something is interfering with your Bluetooth. Did you try to turn off the Bluetooth of all the other devices in your house or in the place that you are trying to sync? 

After that, follow the instructions provided by our good friend, @USAF-Larry, posted above. This should get you back on track. 

Keep us updated! Man Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes