Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live heart rate not showing in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have started using my new phone tonight and after connecting my fit Alta hr to my new phone the heart monitor doesn't work. The lights still blink and shows on the Alta screen but does not show up on the app. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ang36 on the top right of your dashboard, over the battery indicator, you will see a little icon, this icon will be green when the app is connected for live data display. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Ang36.Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums!

I'm sorry you're having problems seeing your heart rate on the Fitbit app on your new phone. I would think you're referring to the live heart rate feature not working on your phone.

This was an issue that was resolved back on August. Please, be sure that you're on the latest version of the Fitbit app and that should take care of it. You can find more information about this here.

If you need more help, I'm always around!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android App board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
I haven't done anything else to it and it appears to have sorted itself out
👍👍
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ang36 on the top right of your dashboard, over the battery indicator, you will see a little icon, this icon will be green when the app is connected for live data display. 

Best Answer

I'm having a similar issue with the HR panel in the app. For days now it has not been showing my "live" HR. Only shows my resting HR. The Fitbit itself is showing a heart rate so I know it's recording it and if I tap on the panel in the app it shows my HR throughout the day so it appears to be syncing. It's just not showing "live" which is annoying. Worked in the past. The step counter updates 'live' as I walk so it seems like communication is happening. As far as troubleshooting goes, I've done the following:

Turn off/on Bluetooth on phone

Force stop and restart the app

Remove the HR panel from the app and add back in

Restart phone

Reset Fitbit using the button on the charging cable

Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20190916-151633.png

Best Answer

I have the same issue for a week now.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this exact issue did you ever find a fix for this?

Best Answer
0 Votes