Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Previous Walk requires a Distance value?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Logging a previous "Walk" now requires a Distance value, where before it did not. How am I supposed to know the distance I walked for a 25 min period yesterday that the system didn't automatically detect for me?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @ChasPro716! If you were wearing your tracker, you shouldn't actually need to track this as a separate activity. The steps/distance should already show up as part of your normal record. Along with that, you can look back at that record and see for that period what your distance is.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
Of course, if everything was working correctly it should have detected the activity automatically ... But in this bizarre period where sleep stages are falling apart and the app is updating daily, there was no auto detect that occurred.

And ....

When it doesn't auto detect, or my battery is low, or I just left my band off, the system should still allow me to record a Walk, right?

- Chuck
Best Answer

I just reread your post. What you are saying is that recording the Walk event as an exercise isn't necessary because all of the data is recorded and visible as steps, etc. My goal is to count longer walks as exercise. I can start a Walk from my band, or the system will auto detect ... So someone must think that recording Walks as exercise has merit.

Now, when those methods are not used, then logging manually should still be enabled. Maybe i forgot my band but I  still want to record the event.

Best Answer
0 Votes