Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Keep having to log in when I never logged out. Happened twice already. This is a new Fitbit app issue. Samsung galaxy 7 phone. Anyone else with this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Sglyons, I don't have a Samsung Galaxy 7 phone, but I do not have any problems with being logged out of the app.  When I re-open the app, it is still logged in.  Has anything changed in the way you close the app?

Best Answer
No. Select app from main screen on phone as always.
Best Answer
0 Votes
No. Select app from main screen on phone as always.
Best Answer
0 Votes

No I'm not selecting the app differently than I always have. When I select the app from home screen it's at the log in screen. My data is there however everything is moved around and I have to rearrange everything back to normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Third or fourth time I touch FB app, foes to my data, immediately go to Log In screen. Anybody have a clue if android app bug? Or just galaxy 7 bug? . Have to rearrange app home screen sections each time I log back in. 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I am having the same problem. I am using Samsung Galaxy S6. Ever since I updated the fitbit app to version 2.55, I have had to log in on 3 separate occasions even though I have never logged out. This is really irritating, especially since I have to rearrange the dashboard appearance each time.  I would expect my dashboard layout to be saved even if I log out!!

Every time that I have updated the android app or the device firmware (Blaze), I have experienced negative issues.  Do the developers ever test their products before releasing!!!?

Best Answer

Hey there, @Sglyons@AViewFromRow10! Thanks for being part of the Community! Heart Hmmm...this is very weird and should not be happening. 

@Sglyons, have you make sure that you are running the latest version of the App?

Once, you confirm this please try to uninstall and reinstall the App and tell me how it goes! Man Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer