Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged Weight Changes with Android App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Randomly, when I log a weight using the Android app the entered weight will change - for example, I enter 157 and the logged weight changes to 156.9.  If I use the web app there is not problem.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.  Thanks

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@jk9401Welcome.. This rounding issue has plagued us since Fitbit was first introduced. We can get it when you enter weight on the PC Dashboard when you border the xxx.25 and xxx.75 and it can round up and down by a decimal point.

Most of us live with it because in the scheme of  things we are looking at trends which then takes account of the estimates and inaccuracies.

If you are using a wrist HR Fitbit you will also notice the PC Dashboard invariably reads 1 bpm higher than the Blaze and the Android.. Again trends are the key...

@jk9401 wrote:

Randomly, when I log a weight using the Android app the entered weight will change - for example, I enter 157 and the logged weight changes to 156.9.  If I use the web app there is not problem.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.  Thanks

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes