Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost connection

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my charge 2 has decided yo unconnect with my Samsung J3, now they won't pair at all.

Any ideas please

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I note that the J3 isn't on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices so there may not be a long-term fix for this. However, you could try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your Charge 2 will begin charging.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for four seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. You might also try forgetting the fitbit in your phone's bluetooth settings. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer