Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost exercise data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app is not showing my exercise history. I ran half-marathon two months ago. I was wearing my Fitbit Charge 4 and even after the run i checked my data and even took a screenshot. Now when i go in my exercise log this activity is gone. Where is it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I assume you're searching on the Fitbit App. Have you looked on the fitbit.com dashboard, also? If it's there, maybe clear your app cache and restart the fitbit app.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

Yep, that's it. My Fitbit App isn't displaying many activities compare to online dashboard. I looked up the half marathon run online and it's there!

Do you know how to clear the cache please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mart_cz . To clear the cache of your Fitbit app on your Android phone:

Open Settings of your phone. Open Apps or Application Manager. Then find and tap on your Fitbit app. Now tap on clear cache and then confirm to clear the cache.

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer

A small addition:

After you find the Fitbit app under settings, select the storage, and there you should see an option to clear your cache.

https://www.androidpolice.com/clear-app-cache-data-android/

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

Hi @Corr , thanks for help. I cleared cache but my exercise history did not change. After reinstalling the app it displays all my past exercises, finally!

Best Answer