Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost steps and miles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used my flex for exercise while flex 2 was charging. Reached my goal and flex lit up. Went to sync to see exactly how many steps i had when the app on my tablet said 250 steps (steps from my flex 2 before i put it on the charger). I tapped my flex and it gave me 1 dot. What is going on????

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there, @daffney133! Welcome to the Forums! Man Happy So the steps that you saw on the App came from you Flex 2 and not from your Flex? 

I understand that you were not using it at that moment, it was on the charger correct?

Where were you charging your tracker? Was it in some place with any type of vibration or movement?

Please provide as much details of the situation so we can figure out what happened. I'll be waiting for your updates. Man Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

The 250 steps on my flex 2 came from some walking around before I put it in the charger on the table. I put my flex on and started my exercise. The flex buzzed saying I got my steps. In the afternoon I synced to my android app on my tablet. It said I had 250 steps but 55 active minutes and no miles. I tapped my flex and it was now showing 1 dot not 5. I reset my flex and cleared my data and cache on my app. It was working fine before the update a few days ago. Flex and flex 2 sync fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same happen to me the last couple of days when switching between a charge and a charge HR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has also happened to me for the last two days (after my app updated) between a charge 2 and alta hr. All of my steps reset to what the Charge 2 was showing even though I hadn't used it since the morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Used charge hr while altahr was on charger. Altahr had 401 when i switched. Both devices synced with app and all said 401. Came back from softball with 8338 on charge hr. Synced with app all good on charge hr and app. Took alta hr off charger and it synced app and charge hr to 401.....come on fitbit what gives?

Best Answer
0 Votes