Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map my run app shows a much higher distance then Fitbit. Why doesn't sync match it to the higher num

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Map my run calculated I walked 2.82 miles on my walk today, Fitbit had me at 1.67 miles. Why is it not syncing and logging the higher number?  Map my run was using GPS so that is accurate.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Do you have the accounts connected @SunsetRunner ?

What tracker do you have?

Have you setup your stride in fibit? Used gps or not? Did you depend on the auto detect run feature?

Sorry but we need more info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charge 4.  I wasn't running so I have no idea about an auto detect. I have the map my run as a linked app which used gps to track the walk. My stride is set as auto. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a linked app so the info should come over. It's very frustrating when a gps documented walk is not showing. Why have apps that connect if the information doesn't transfer.  I checked and verified the auto activity thing is on as is the gps

Best Answer
0 Votes

So did you record your walk with Fitbit or with map my run?

You did not record with both, correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wore my Fitbit and had the map my run app open and started the map my run when I began my walk. Since my Fitbit was on and already measuring steps and distance it should have been higher then the map my run but it wasn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes