Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meals logged not showing on Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have amended some meals that I set up on the Fitbit Web (in the fitbit web)  but they are not showing in the android app - the old 'meal' names and contents are showing in my 'Custom' column instead.

I have signed out of my fitbit app, rebooted the phone and signed back in but it has not updated the food list on my app (still looks good on the PC app tho).

Is there a fix for this?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@markbh Nice to see you again in the forums. I apologize for the delayed response. 

Thanks for reaching out regarding the food log on the Fitbit app and the explanation. This has been a general issue for the past weeks, it was reported and it now has been fixed with the last Fitbit app update. If you have not done so, please go to the Play Store on your smartphone and search for the Fitbit app and update it to the latest version. You can then try and log food again. I really appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the most recent release shown via Google Play (3.64 (36419051)) and am experiencing these issues right now.

The problem has not been fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes