Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meals logged/saved in detail view but not counting toward calories in summary view

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last week, I can log foods and they successfully save in the detailed summary view (with individual days of the week), but in the main view that shows Cal in vs. Out, the calorie totals are not correct (not all meals/foods are accounted for or not showing up at all). Calories are also not correct/missing in two other places: 

• Under the "Today" section, total calories in don't line up with what I'm logging - they artificially show a lower amount than what I'm logging or not showing up at all
  • On the main home screen where you can click to "Start Logging Your Foods", it does not display correct calories

My device is an Android (Google Pixel) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @GingerLu 

Unfortunately there is a current issue (know by Fitbit at this time) that involves your exact issue. You can follow the thread here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Fitbit-app-not-tracking-food-and-calories-intake/m-p/514... I would watch/participate in this thread to keep up to date on what steps are being done to solve the problem.

Hopefully a fix will arrive soon. I’m sorry I couldn’t help more. 

Best Answer

Thank you MegaBite-- I appreciate the information. This is very helpful. I will definitely participate in the thread. 

Best Answer

😉 your very welcome @GingerLu and I’m crossing my fingers that it get resolved soon. 

Best Answer