Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mindfulness tracking feature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app has a mindfulness tracking feature that I just discovered. I meditate every day of the week. I would like to use that feature, but is there any way to connect it to my own meditation rather than the built-in mindfulness exercises that are part of the app?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I'd love a way to track my own meditation sessions instead of just the built-in exercises as well, but I haven't found a way. Even if there was a way to enter past sessions manually (like you can do with exercise sessions), that would help. Considering that lately it won't even track the built-in exercises, the mindfulness section is currently unusable.

(I think it also tracks when you use the "relax" feature on the fitbit, but the constant vibrating and how fast it expects you to breathe always gives me anxiety so I don't use it).

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Should we suggest this as a new feature? How do you do that?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly, I've thought about it but I've no idea how.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found it! There is a feature suggestion board where people suggest new features and everyone votes. There are several threads requesting custom meditation/mindfulness logging instead of having to use their exercises already. Here's the link: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Best Answer
0 Votes

What about if you log it as a custom activity? Does that update the Mindfulness target?

Best Answer
0 Votes