Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Steps, Sleep and Heart Rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Was having trouble syncing phone with Charge 3 for last 3 days. Did a redo on setup and now tracking for Steps, Sleep and Heart Rate is not showing. Any idea why?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @WandaDobbs, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some steps before posting. To better assist you, can you please let me know if your Charge 3 is not tracking stats or when you sync it, the information is not in your account? If the first, please restart your device and if the second, please troubleshoot the Fitbit app following the next steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @WandaDobbs, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some steps before posting. To better assist you, can you please let me know if your Charge 3 is not tracking stats or when you sync it, the information is not in your account? If the first, please restart your device and if the second, please troubleshoot the Fitbit app following the next steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device.
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date.
  4. Reboot your mobile device.
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app.
  6. Login using your account credentials.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

Recardo, thank you for replying. I want you to know that I had already done the things you suggested before receiving your advice (thanks Google) and my Fitbit and app seem to be working properly now. The only other issue is that I have a very hard time reading Fitbit unless in almost total darkness and virtually impossible when outside. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I uninstalled the fitbit app, then reinstalled, this did not correct my issue. I am still unable to track my steps, sleep mode or heart rate from dashboard. 

Best Answer

Didn't work. I can't see steps, sleep or heart health. Where steps used to be I have Cals.  I think it all quit sometime Monday morning. I have texted with customer support twice and have tried everthing and nothing works. I don't think it is synced but I don't even know because it never asked me to pair it this time. This is annoying. Day three messing with this. I have an android Galaxy A10e. Used to have syncing issues occasionally...but nothing like this.

Best Answer
0 Votes