Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Tracker Missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I accidentally deleted Mobile Tracker from my Fitbit app. I followed directions to put it back on, but the list of devices does NOT show Mobile tracker as a device. What do I do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

May I ask which phone the Fitbit app is on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Samsung S10e. I know some say Fitbit is not supported on S10 yet, but mine sync just fine with my Charge 2. It took a while to figure out how to pair them, but once I got it, everything works well. So the only problem is that I accidently deleted the Mobile Tracker and do not know how to get it back. My old Samsung S6 edge worked well with my Charge 2, and it had Mobile Tracker on it. The only thing is, I have absolutely no idea how it got on there. I do not recall installing or downloading it or whatever. No idea where it camw from.
Any solution?
Thanks,
Lisa

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Open the Fitbit app. Go to account. Then setup a device. The very last item should be mobile track 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an ionic and it does not come up in the list

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rich , 

I tried it with my S10+, and also contact support yesterday with the issue, but they didn´t respond to me till now. My thought is that it happened after the last firmware update ( can´t confirm this, but is the probable cause). No answers from the support, that´s insane, because I saw a lot of the same issues here in the group.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have an S10+ and cannot find mobile tracking. Another issue, you can only use certain fitbit devices together for multi tracking, but they only sell the devices that cannot be used together for multi tracking now. So multi tracking is basically nonexistent unless you have a pretty old fitbit to add with your newer fitbit. That's just stupid. I should be able to have my Versa and my Ionic on my account and I should also be able to use my phone for tracking purposes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mobbile track, @aals99 has nothing to do with the tracker a user has or not has. Mobile track commplements the Fitbit tracking device and uses specific hardware in the phone to count steps. If the phone doesn't have the required hardware, then mobile track will not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes