Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile device not supported.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Charge HR since December 2016.  I have never been able to sync to my mobile device which is a Posh 510A because you do not support that device.  I have to use my wifes mobile device in order to sync my data to the dashboard which is becoming very cumbersome.  Are you ever going to be adding new mobile devices?  I just purchased an Charge HR for my wife and when I sync her data I have to remove my HR and put it in another room in order not to sync my data to her account.  Please look into adding more devices.  I am not about to buy another phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner!

There is no way in which we could guarantee any specific device will be added to the supported devices list. While the list is regularly updated so I'd recommend that you keep checking in case your current mobile device is added in the future.

Thanks for your understanding! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had a Fitbit for as long as I can remember the very first one being
a flex. With that said I have visited your web site each month for well
over a year in order to see if new devices have been added to your list,
quite frankly I can't see where there have been any new additions. I don't
know what is involved to have a device added; I don't think it would be to
big of a deal. This getting very frustrating.
I am not a satisfied customer.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

A very warm welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner!

There is no way in which we could guarantee any specific device will be added to the supported devices list. While the list is regularly updated so I'd recommend that you keep checking in case your current mobile device is added in the future.

Thanks for your understanding! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

LanuzaFitbit,

Please just stop with the old line "the list is regularly updated" because we all know it isn't.

How can we take you seriously?

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes