Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileTracker for Galaxy S7 edge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When trying to add new device, it does not give the option for mobile tracking.  My alta overheated and died unexpectedly.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @LadyNole23, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! MobileTrack is not a feature available for the Samsung Galaxy S7. Note this feature is not available for Android devices.

For the latest list of devices that support the MobileTrack feature, you can search your device by visiting http://www.fitbit.com/devices.

About the overheated Alta, I've reached our support team and was happy to hear that they've reached a resolution with you already.

Also I've moved your post to the Android board since the topic you mentioned is more related to this board.

See you around until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LadyNole23, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! MobileTrack is not a feature available for the Samsung Galaxy S7. Note this feature is not available for Android devices.

For the latest list of devices that support the MobileTrack feature, you can search your device by visiting http://www.fitbit.com/devices.

About the overheated Alta, I've reached our support team and was happy to hear that they've reached a resolution with you already.

Also I've moved your post to the Android board since the topic you mentioned is more related to this board.

See you around until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have mobile tracker in the list of devices on my S7 edge, but unfortunately by mistake I unpair it.

I can't repair mobile tracker to the Fitbit app, how I can? 

Best Answer
0 Votes