Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multible Fitbits on one App.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can access the dashboard for the first watch on the app, but cannot access the second dashboard for second watch on app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DenDay542 wrote:

Do you mean sign in with other users' email and password or a whole new set?

If the second Fitbit is registered to the other user, you'll need to sign in with their email and password to see the data on their device.

Gary D.| Feeding Hills, MA MBG PE

Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire 2, Charge 4, Charge 5, Pixel Watch 2

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@DenDay542 wrote:

I can access the dashboard for the first watch on the app, but cannot access the second dashboard for second watch on app.

Are you the only user of the trackers?

There is only one dashboard.  The app will sync to any device that's linked to your account and paired to your phone.  What you see on the dashboard is the data for you based on what the trackers have recorded, and is the combined totals for both trackers.

I have a Charge HR and a Charge 2, both linked to my account and my phone.  If I'm wearing one device and record steps, floors, etc., that data will sync to my phone, then it will update the other device with the same steps, floors, etc.  I can then wear the other device and continue to accumulate the steps, etc.

If the devices are used by 2 different people, you'll need to log out of the app and log in as the other user to see their data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DenDay542 wrote:

If the second Fitbit is registered to the other user, you'll need to sign in with their email and password to see the data on their device.

Best Answer
0 Votes