Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple water logs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting multiple entries for "today" under the water log, some are shown as 0 oz, and some are combinations of multiple of the previous few days. Thoughts on cleaning this up?

Moderator edit: title for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Forums @tjtryon! Where is this happening mobile app or online Dashboard? Have you tried switching between them to see how it works? If mobile device, is your device running the latest version of the Fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mobile app only, yes, all updates, constantly requires clearing data/cache
to fix.
Best Answer

Adding some screens to ilustrate the problem - it appeard on my device after last two updates.

FitBit_2016-05-27 07.51.03.pngFitBit_2016-05-27 07.51.31.pngFitBit_2016-05-27 07.51.56.pngFitBit_2016-05-27 07.52.02.pngFitBit_2016-05-27 07.52.10.pngFitBit_2016-05-27 07.52.26.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @tjtryon and welcome to the Forums @V.P.

@tjtryon were you able to fix the issue by clearing app's cache? @V.P. I couldn't replicate this issue, however, could you try logging out from the Fitbit app, clearing its cache and log back in.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for help - it looks OK now. Vladimir
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so glad to know that the Fitbit app is working as it should now @V.P.! I encourage you to continue participating in the Fitbit Community.

I wish you an excellent day!

Best Answer
0 Votes