Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge has stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Once again my Fitbit charge has stopped syncing. Has not synced in 4 days. I was told how to start it over but now I can not find that info. Please help. Thank you

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Pony2, it is nice to see you here in the Fitbit Community one more time. I saw you are experiencing syncing issues with your tracker, so perhaps I can help you with this. I would like to recommend the following post where you'll find all the necessary help: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
That really didn't help me .but thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

went ck to the computer and rebooted the Fitbit and it did not work. Iam wondering if my phone just won't hold anymore storage. Thank you for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Pony2, I saw it did not help the guide I shared with you before for syncing issues. There was any step in particular that your tracker did not allow you to continue?

Also with your last post I saw you checked your computer and I don't have clear if you try to sync with a computer having the same result with the syncing process?

To answer your last question: no, in this case your data is not stored locally in your phone. So it is not possible your phone does not hold more storage and is preventing to sync even in the case you are running low free space.

Unless you are running an old version of the Fitbit app, which would be my next recommendation. Review you have the last version for the Fitbit app on Android: 2.61.

To see what version of the Fitbit app is installed on your device:

1. Tap the menu button.
  2. Tap Help.
  3. Tap Fitbit App.

See you later and stay tuned for more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my Charge HR. I have gone through every single step and it still won't sync. I've restarted my bluetooth, phone, and fitbit. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. My fitbit is fully charged. I have the newest update, the 122. I've tried unpairing every other device on my phone. Sometimes it will tell me "tracker can't be found" even though the fitbit is only inches away from my hand that's holding my phone. It also won't sync to my computer either. The dongle no longer works. It just tells me to update which only leads me to downloading the apps I already have. I'm at a loss as to what to do. It's become completely useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just downloaded the new update. And it starded working. Check for latest update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. But Everytime I try to update it says Fitbit Bluetooth is busy please try again later. I think it's useless. In my case the Fitbit was a huge waste of money. It hasn't worked consistently since I got it. I will NOT be buying another one. Nor will encourage anyone to buy it due to my problems.!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. But I try to update and it says Fitbit Bluetooth is busy,please try again later.  In my opinion,this Fitbit is nothing more then a very expressive watch, I will NOT be buying another one. Nor will I encourage anyone else to buy one due to the trouble I've had with this. It's just not dependable.!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes