Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit app isn't loading Exercise maps. Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive done a couple of short walks to the parents and back today.

Fitbit app on my phone is not loading the maps for these walks. Its been fine up until now. They are however on my dashboard If I log in online. Please find a screen cap attached.

Im using a Versa 3. 

Update: 5th Dec 2020

Ive got them back by following info I found elsewhere 🙂

• Log out from the Fitbit app.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Reboot your phone.
  • Make sure your phone is using a strong WiFi connection or mobile data.
  • Open the Fitbit app and log back in.
  • Tap on the exercise tile and check if the map loads correctly this time.

fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Karl_Cross It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the research done prior to posting. 

Thank you for the screenshot attached. We're aware of this issue and are working on it but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Karl_Cross It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the research done prior to posting. 

Thank you for the screenshot attached. We're aware of this issue and are working on it but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Add me to the list of users having this issue. It keeps getting continually worse. A couple months ago, rarely every happened, and when it did a quick close and reopen the app fixed it. Over time it has continued to happen more and more frequently, and been harder and harder to resolve. Today I had the issue, I've closed the app, cleared the cache, cleared app data, uninstalled then reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone. Still nothing but the spinning loading symbol. I wouldn't mind so much about the app, but I do like to check my "laps", which is ridiculous that it won't show that unless the map loaded. It logged that I ran 5.68 miles, it logged that it took me 1 hour 4 minutes and 43 seconds, it tells me my average per mile time. It won't load the individual mile times, because the map won't load.

Best Answer