Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blaze is not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.I need your help.Last week I bought a fitbit blaze.It was comparable with my Galaxy Tab s4.I used it and at initial stage ut synced.But after 1 week,I did not synced if for two days because I was not at home.When I came home I charged it and wanted to sync it but it couldnot syncing.I tried many times,restarted my Tab,blaze,tried to sync with other mobile but it is not syncing.When I want to sync it,my tab's bluetooth says that "Unable to comapareable with blaze."What can I do?Please help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

It's always great to see new names around. Hello @MANOSH

Thanks for mentioning that you have already tried restarting both devices, that is usually the best way to start. Let me help you get you back on track, let's try to restart the connection itself. Please follow these steps:

1. Go into the Bluetooth settings of your Galaxy Tab.
  2. Look for the Blaze and remove it from the paired devices.
  3. Restart both of them once again.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and go to the account tab.
  5. Tap 'Set Up A New Device' and follow the on-screen instructions.

You should get your Fitbit to sync once again after that.

Please let me know if you have nay further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did thst dear,but my blwze is not syncing still now.I'm feeling very
frustrated.What csn I do now?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MANOSH.

Would you  have a different device in which you could try to sync your Fitbit with? Perhaps a computer or another tablet or phone? If you have a computer you'd have to download the Fitbit app for Windows 10 from the Windows store or the Fitbit Connect from our website.

Please let me know if you do have another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear madam,
I have tried to pair my fitbit blaze with many other smart devices,I tried
with Huawei,Asus phone but fitbit is not syncing.Is fitbit blaze syncing
depend on weather?I live in Bangladesh and our weather is not so warm and
not so cold.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MANOSH.

Syncing does not really have anything to do with the weather, unless that affects your internet connection. Having said that, you should be receiving an email soon. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Dear madam,

My blaze has synced.Thanks for your solution.It's very enjoying to use the
blaze.I am very happy now.Thanks

Best regards
Manosh
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @MANOSH

Those are some great news! Now you can reach all of your goals and workout like you wanted.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to discuss with other Community members. 

Hope to see you around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been dealing with the same issue for over a year now. Sporadic syncing and mostly only on my windows laptop.  Sometimes I can sync using my Samsung phone and start getting notifications etc but only if I try the fitbit sync prompt several times and then almost 15 minutes after I give up on it.   I am not in ptoximity of the laptop and phone at the same time when doing this in order to remove conflicting BT risk.   What can I do next?.  What am I doing wrong?   Also-if I do a full shutdown and restart; will I lose my data records?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @MVDWebcaster.

That sounds very frustrating. Let me help you check what is going on. I'd first like to ask you a couple of questions as to better understand the situation:

• Are you using a Windows 10 or another version?
  • If you are using Windows 10, are you using the Fitbit app or Fitbit Connect?
  • What Samsung phone are you sing to try to sync?
  • Have you setup text or call notifications with either device?
  • What Fitbit tracker are you using? Is it also a Blaze?

In the meantime, I'd recommend that try to restart your Fitbit. After restarting, please turn off the Bluetooth on your Samsung phone and then try to sync with your laptop once again, or the other way around. Whichever is your main syncing device.

As for your questions, I'd like to clarify before I can answer properly. What do you mean by shutdown and restart? Do you mean for your account? Or setting the tracker up as I mentioned in one of my previous posts? 

Look forward to your reply. If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes