Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old dashboard no connection

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When syncing old dashboard says no connection whereas was syncing perfectly an hour ago in same room on the same wifi connection device battery is at medium

Also your survey crashed after first question and put me from android forum to ois forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A very warm welcome to the Community @ubiquity!

I'd like to ask you some questions so that I can better understand the full situation:

• What model of mobile device are you using?
  • Are you getting any error message? If so, what does it say?

In the meantime I'd recommend that you try to log out of the app, turn off Bluetooth for a couple of seconds. Then turn it back on and log into the app and give it another shot.

Look forward to your reply so that we can find the best way to move forward.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A very warm welcome to the Community @ubiquity!

I'd like to ask you some questions so that I can better understand the full situation:

• What model of mobile device are you using?
  • Are you getting any error message? If so, what does it say?

In the meantime I'd recommend that you try to log out of the app, turn off Bluetooth for a couple of seconds. Then turn it back on and log into the app and give it another shot.

Look forward to your reply so that we can find the best way to move forward.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!
Just to complete the picture:
I am using a Charge HR
I shut down the phone (which to the Fitbit was the equivalent of what you suggested) and on restart it is working fine again now.
There wasn't an error message as such but simply went from syncing status (it actually appeared to start syncing) then simply said not connected. Just shutting the app didnt help but as stated above turning off the phone and restarting it did.
Thanks again.

Best Answer

Hey @ubiquity

Thank you very much for the update and the information. It's great to read that everything is working now! I'll keep in mind that turning off the phone does a better job than quitting the app, thank you for that!

If you have the chance, you should visit one of our Discussion boards and talk about a lot of different topics with other users.

Hope to see you around the Community!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have Bluetooth.  I have a PC with windows.  I haven't seen my dashboard in weeks because I can't get past the Fitbit Store.  I have re-entered all my data in the profile system.  I have been using Fitbit for more than a year and now I can't get to the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A very warm welcome to the Forums @MonaLott.

I'd like to help you get to your account and see all of your performance. In this case I'd like to ask you some questions:

• Where exactly are you stuck in? What Fitbit Store? Are you referring to the Fitbit Connect software?
  • What is it that you're trying to do? Pair a new device? Or access your existing account?
  • You'd have to be logged into your account to get into the Community with and have a username, are you trying to open a new account?

Look forward to your reply so that I can find the very best way to move forward.

Best Answer
0 Votes