Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My charge 2 won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got this charge 2 about a year and a half ago. It worked good for about a month or 2, then it stopped syncing, so I quit using it.  Now I've started using it again and it was working fine for 3 days. But now it won't sync again. I have an HTC M9. I think this fitbit has a great concept but it can't deliver. If I can't find a solution, I'm done with fitbit. I've had enough!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Crazytrace69, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. I'm sorry for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes?I saw your Charge 2 is not syncing with your phone.

If the issue continues, perhaps the following article will give you some extra help: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also, don't forget to review if the Fitbit app is updated to the most recent version. If you need to update the app and the version is not available, review at a later time. Usually new versions are gradually released until it became available to all our users.

Something else that could affecting the syncing process, is that the HTC M9 phone is not listed as compatible. This not necessarily means it won't work, however some features may not behave as is expected. For more details, check here: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes