Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My charge hr won't sync AT ALL

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I  Am using honor 7c.. My fitbit doesn't sync at all.  Even before 3weeks i was using samsung j1.. Even in that phone charge hr was not syncing.. I lost that phone bought a new one HONOR 7C n it won't sync. Need help to fix this.i tried to re-install the app even then no luck. 

Emmu
Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Mine isn't working either. I last synced on 6/21 and when I tried to sync on 6/30 it wouldn't. I tried on an older device it was already paired with and got the same result. I think the issue is with the tracker, but I've already restarted it several times and no luck.

Best Answer

Mine is the same. Showing last sync was on 20/6. Today is 01/7 and it's not working

Best Answer

Update: I finally got mine to work.

After fighting with the stupid thing for what seemed like forever, I uninstalled the app on my phone, shut off the Bluetooth, then restarted the phone AND the tracker.

Once everything was back on - without Bluetooth or location on - I reinstalled the app, then re-added my tracker. I followed all the prompts and after way too long went by, I was prompted for the code on my tracker, re-paired (again, after way too long), and was then able to sync. At least once the app couldn't connect to the tracker and just stayed "connecting forever" and I had to force stop the app, and I tried to reconnect again. The second (third?) time after I reinstalled the app and connected my device it worked and seems to be working now.

Best Answer

had mine stop syncing 4 times in last two weeks.  Did all the restart crap and got it working finally this morning.  Unfortunately it has stopped again already.  The issue is with the fitbit tracker not the phone as it has no problem with any other devices.  I don't have 45 minutes a day to mess with this and will be looking for a better product.

Best Answer