Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fit will not sync with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For about a month now my fitbit Alta HR will not sync with my phone. Had my phone checked and it fine, called support and did everything they suggested still nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? If you did and had the problem solved, please let me know. This is want I have done so far:

• Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  • Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. Your tracker will begin charging.
  • Press the button on your charging cable 3 times within a few seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, this means the tracker has restarted.
  • Unplug your tracker from the charging cable
  • I also uninstalled and installed the app on my phone
Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @friendlyleo Which phone do you have and is it on the list of compatible devices? click to see

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is compatible with my phone. It was working right up until a month ago
Best Answer

What platform do you have? I'll move this thread over to that specific area for better responses.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Platform?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Android, iOS or Windows - the operating system is also called a platform.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh sorry, Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

yes... mine went south on the 23rd of august... had it sync once when my daughter was trying to figure it out... went south again and has never connected again... I'm so tired of hearing the same line over and over and over... its not my phone had it checked my Alta HR is only 8 months old and I believe its either the app is screwed or the fitbit itself is dying but customer service wont agree because they would have to replace it... I'm frustrated and i cant get anyone to listen to me..

Best Answer

Mine too. Got it yesterday, charged it up and tried to connect to my phone. I'm getting absolutely nowhere. It completely refuses to sync with the app.

Best Answer

take it back to where you purchased it... I've been fighting with mine for a month and nothing has changed I've been talking to someone from customer service and they are clueless they keep asking the same questions over and over and over and nothing gets fixed...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, my kids got it for me for Christmas
Best Answer
0 Votes