Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit not syncing from about a week

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi

I am having this weird problem.. My fitbit app is not syncing with my fitbit tracker from the last one week. It says Update tracker software and when it tries to update it is not able to find the device. The Bluetooth is switched on and I am connected to WiFi. I am using the android app on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If anyone else has faced this problem and has been able to solve it please get back to me.

Thanks
Naveen
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Naveen,

I'm currently having the same issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. I have tried to hard reset my Fitbit charge HR tracker. Currently still not working 😞 ..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Naveen_Prakash @megsterstorey! Thanks for stopping by! Cat Very HappyI'd suggest you review this troubleshooting article. Also, please note that if you recently upgraded to OS 6.0 (Marshmallow) you must have location services turned on to sync your tracker. With this latest update, Google changed the permissions for Bluetooth syncing, requiring the use of location services. For more information about the latest Google permission requirements, see Google’s Android 6.0 Changes document

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Woman Very Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes