Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mobile track isn't working Note 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Mobile track isnt an option for galaxy Note 4. Is that correct? The Bands on the fitbits bring me out in a rash and I dont want to miss out on the challenges with friends!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MattNH welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear about your buddy. Cat Sad If you're unable to find MobileTrack from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 device, it might be that your mobile device isn't compatible with MobileTrack. Check out if your mobile device is compatible with MobileTrack here. If yours isn't listed check back soon as Fitbit frequently adds support for new devices. 

Also, another alternative would be to use MobileRun which is a feature that enhances runs, walks and hikes by using the Fitbit app on your smartphone to track pace, time and distance. Check out this post by @EmersonFitbit explaining how does MobileRun work.

Another thing you could do, is manually log your exercise. To add a manual exercise log do the following:

1. On the Fitbit app dashboard tap the Exercise tile to open your exercise history. This is the tile that says "Track exercise" if you haven't worked out today. If you've already worked out, you'll see the exercise category on the tile instead (for example, Run or Hike).
  2. Tap the stopwatch icon in the top right corner.
  3. Tap Log Previous.
  4. Adjust the activity details and tap Log It.

Let me know if this helps, I'll be around! Cat Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes