Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tracker has not tracking Sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep stages have not been showing for several nights now, just basic info. I have been wearing my Blaze for over 2 years and have not had this problem since the stages were introduced. Tried everything in the general help article, but still just getting basic info. I really like getting REM, deep info. Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Howser1, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still happening with your sleep stages? 

When your tracker is not able to display sleep stages, it will prompt in the Fitbit app right in the sleep tile below your graph, the reason why you are not seeing sleep stages.

Have you seen these tips to know what is the reason why you are not able to see sleep stages information?  You mentioned that you already tried general troubleshooting steps, so as a matter of review, I would like to share the following information: Why don't I see sleep stages today?

Sleep stages will depend on your account and how calculate the sleep data, so try to reset the app itself: log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version)

Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes