Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Active Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't worn my Charge HR since yesterday morning. It's sitting on my dresser. I open my app at 1am this morning and I have 165 active minutes logged today. The wristband also shows I've burned 3000 calories. How can I fix this? 

More info: Samsung Galaxy S7. I logged out fitbit account. Uninstalled app. Restarted phone. It's still there. There's no activities logged- so nothing to edit/ delete from activity log. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @butterfly23, sorry to heart that. I don't know of any way to edit active minutes, as they are generated automatically.

First, I would look at the heart rate chart and see if it shows any activity, which it shouldn't show much since you weren't wearing it. If the heart rate graph looks like you were running a marathon, you can go into the app and turn Heart Rate to OFF while you're not wearing it.

I've heard stories before like this, and interestingly some of them also involve leaving the tracker on a dresser. It seems what happens is vibrations or air currents trick the Fitbit into thinking there's activity. You may need to try placing it in a few different places (maybe inside a drawer), or just wear it during the night.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes