Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help... unable to connect device Charge2 to Samsung Galaxy 3 mini

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I get to connecting device...screen on phone says "you have no paired devices"...I tap on Charge 2 to set up tracker, tap set up, screen then says "Please update your application to continue" .... I Tap OK .... screen goes back to "YOU HAVE NO PAIRED DEVICES" .....I have had others trying aswell, thinking I'm being stupid! Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong? This was a Christmas present that I'm starting to detest! Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Manjan62, good to see you have joined to our Fitbit Community. Let me tell you are not doing anything wrong. Note that the Galaxy S3 mini probably does not have an updated version of the OS to support the newest version of the Fitbit app. It might be reason why you are not able either to set up your tracker and why is telling is require to update the app, without any result.

In your scenario I strongly recommend to contact our Support Team so they can help you further to set up your tracker with a different devices or can give you other options.

See you around, keep me posted if you need additional help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes