Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze battery issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
A friend of mine ordered me a Fitbit Blaze off of Amazon. I tried to set it up as soon as I got the package, but the battery is too low and I can't charge it until it's setup. What do I do
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can charge it before setup - it's just that it won't show the charging status until it's setup. I would charge it for an hour or so then set it up then complete the charge.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5
A friend of mine ordered me a Fitbit Blaze off of Amazon. I tried to set it up as soon as I got the package, but the battery is too low and I can't charge it until it's setup. What do I do
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can charge it before setup - it's just that it won't show the charging status until it's setup. I would charge it for an hour or so then set it up then complete the charge.

Best Answer
It's been on the charger for about 5 hours now and the battery icon on the Fitbit app is slowly decreasing. It was a birthday gift and I'm really upset about this. The main reason he got it for me was to monitor my heart rate because I'm having severe heart issues. Should I try contacting customer support?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Disregard my previous statement, it just appeared as fully charged. Thank you so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there, @Madelynn021! Thanks for the updates! I'm so glad to hear that your tracker is working as it should! 

We hope to see you around more, so go ahead and check out our cool Discussion boards. HeartRobot Very Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes