Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Updated App . . .

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit App on my Android updated to a completely new look on the opening page. I would assume everyone else is being offered the same. I like it a lot, it's got a window-esque look and feel (live tiles) and seems a little more intuitive. Good job fitbitters

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

It's shiny Cat Surprised

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm, all of the folks I run with have the new app; it hasn't been pushed to my phone yet.  I wonder why.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like hte new look as well. I also like that I can see the prior day's achievements, all in a little snapshot.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shipo wrote:

Hmmm, all of the folks I run with have the new app; it hasn't been pushed to my phone yet.  I wonder why.

Maybe they are taking a break, eating cake or other noms (foods) Cat Tongue 

Cake

Best Answer
0 Votes

@shipo, in my experience Fitbit rolls out device and app updates over a period of time, so yours should come down soon Robot Very Happy

shipo wrote:

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

@shipo wrote:

It showed up in the Google Play Store on both my HTC One phone and LG Tablet on Nov. 14th.  I mostly like it - "Change is never easy. You fight to hold on. You fight to let go."

Best Answer
0 Votes

One of the features I'm reallyliking is the "+" button in the bottom R corner, basically shortcuts to data entry areas. Very nice. Tap the plus, choose the area you want to enter data (calories or weight etc.) and it shoots you into the appropriate area of the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

One thing I don't like, though, is that it's harder to sync the app with my device. Maybe it's when I'm in an area with crappy WiFi, like a hockey arena.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't experienced this, @DanielleinDC, but it is strange how it appears to not be syncing on the Dashboard while it is doing so in the background.  When I open the dashboard, it shows the Charge 2 icon and battery level in the upper right hand corner, but nothing else. If I click on the Charge 2 icon, it goes to the account screen where is shows the Charge 2 and "Looking". If I then click on the Charge 2, it opens the device screen and shows red arrows rotating. It will soon change to "Connected" or "Synced a moment ago".

But, if I don't do anything as described above, the Dashboard will soon show a flashing electronic connection icon, and then change to solid, which indicates it is synced and connected.

Best Answer
0 Votes