Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Charge HR Will Not Connect/Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Huawei p9 lite and been told by fitbit that my phone is not compatible for a charge 2 but it worked fine for the HD charge.. would like to see in the next update or near future to see the compatibility. I am having to ask my friend to update my stats when ever I see her. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi!!
I have quastion about charge 2, because it won't sync with my app on my phone huawei p9 lite 2017. Do you know where can I write a massage about add my phone to the list of sync?

Thank for help!
Monika P.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @SJD100, @Monia667! It is nice to see you. Robot Happy At the moment the Huawei P9 is not officially compatible yet. This means that our engineers have not fully tested all aspects of the interaction between our App and that specific model. 

We try to keep the compatible devices list as updated as possible, but there are phone coming out almost every day. I recommend you to post your suggestions on this section of the forums and to keep an eye on the list every now and then to check for updates.

Remember that you can also use your computer, or any other compatible mobile device like a tablet or iPad to sync your tracker. 

I hope you have a nice weekend, I'll be around. Heart

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes