Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upgrade 9/19/2017

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how to view already logged in or automatically collected information now, with the Upgrade?  There are things I check to see where I am at or keep track of (sleep, etc.), that are not my Primary "Interest" & I haven't a clue how to do it. This is my first time using the Community, so I only found out about the Upgrade when it took effect on my phone....

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I actually just had a moment to look at the upgrade...on my cell, when I open the App, you see what is your to Tile, a box with the word EDIT in it, and a + in a circle on the bottom right corner.  I just found out that if you hit EDIT, you'll see all the tiles.  I had found earlier that if you hit +, it will bring up a little menu of choices at the bottom to log things.  I'm not sure if it is different looking depending on the manufacturer/model of cell you have.  Tomorrow, I am going to get my sister to open her's while we are both near each other (we live together), and see if our App's look the same (we both have the same manufacturer-Samsung, her's is an older model Galaxy S 4, mine is a brand new 2017 Galaxy J3 Emerge. If they don't look the same, I'll be emailing Customer Service, unless someone else has a better suggestion.  Thank you....

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @EagleLady84! Nothing looks different to me in the app, just ran the update to make sure. To see your information from previous days, just click on the appropriate tile and it will provide you with a list of previous days' data. To see it in detail, you can generally tap on a specific day or entry.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually just had a moment to look at the upgrade...on my cell, when I open the App, you see what is your to Tile, a box with the word EDIT in it, and a + in a circle on the bottom right corner.  I just found out that if you hit EDIT, you'll see all the tiles.  I had found earlier that if you hit +, it will bring up a little menu of choices at the bottom to log things.  I'm not sure if it is different looking depending on the manufacturer/model of cell you have.  Tomorrow, I am going to get my sister to open her's while we are both near each other (we live together), and see if our App's look the same (we both have the same manufacturer-Samsung, her's is an older model Galaxy S 4, mine is a brand new 2017 Galaxy J3 Emerge. If they don't look the same, I'll be emailing Customer Service, unless someone else has a better suggestion.  Thank you....

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you are missing tiles, you can hit the edit button, add or remove whichever tiles you need to, and drag to rearrange. Just make sure to scroll down and hit done at the end. Otherwise it won't save. Maybe that is the issue. All the Android apps should be the same.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes